Feel free to email any news, videos, recipes, or just about anything to mysweetdiversion(at)hotmail(dot)com!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What is This?!?!

So I was looking through my Sunday paper the other day (yes, I know, it's Wednesday [I only get the Sunday paper and read the ads and articles over a couple days]), and I came across a coupon for an Easy-Bake-- but for the microwave. Now, I definitely had an Easy-Bake Oven growing up. I had the little pink oven that cooked tiny confections with a single light bulb. Behold a 90's model...



But, now-a-days, these kids these days don't even neeeeed an oven... They only need a "special dish" and a microwave.

courtesy hasbro.com
According to the Hasbro website, this deluxe cake and cookie kit is approximately $29.99. There's a smaller kit with just cookies that is about $19.99. They come with icing mixes, fondant mixes, stampers, and cutters... I am kind of intrigued... I'm just curious about the taste, really... And how this mysterious dish works.

Courtesy hasbro.com

I'll keep you posted on whether or not I acquire this... I do have a $5 off coupon after all. It would be strictly for research, of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some feedback! Watch the language, though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails