- 1 box (18.25 oz) yellow cake mix (I used Pillsbury butter recipe yellow cake mix)
- 1/2 c rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 c butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp almond extract (or vanilla!)
- 1 c semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c walnuts
- 1/2 c Heath bits
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, oats, and baking powder.
Add the eggs, melted butter, and extract. Mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips, walnuts, and Heath bits.
3. Drop rounded teaspoons of the dough onto an ungreased baking sheet (they can be about an inch apart since they don't spread that much) and bake 8-10 minutes. Let the cookies finish cooking on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before placing them on a cooling rack.
|Mmmm nom x 3|