Feel free to email any news, videos, recipes, or just about anything to mysweetdiversion(at)hotmail(dot)com!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sims 3 Graduation Cake


 I've been up to my eyes in graduation and Father's Day cakes at work, so the last thing I wanted to do was to make one at home. However, my brother needed one, so I had to abide. Plus, he told me it was a Sims 3- themed cake,  and I love The Sims games! I'm a definite recovering addict, but I would relapse in a heartbeat! My cake was strawberry with my usual butter-vanilla buttercream. I cut out a green diamond and placed it on the cake. Then I made the logo out of fondant...
Trimmed it up...
I wrote "the" with buttercream!
Then placed it on the green diamond. I added some balls to the bottom and a snail trail border on top and voila!
Considering I pulled this together after 13 hours of cakes in the bakery, I'm proud of it :) Time of completion: a bit after 1am. Congrats to all those grads out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some feedback! Watch the language, though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails