- 1 egg white (** I sued about 1/2 to 3/4 because I had large eggs**)
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 c flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp milk
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp (yes, one whole teaspoon!) vanilla extract
- 1/4 heaping tsp baking powder
2) In a bowl, whisk the egg white and sugar together, until combined.
3) Add vanilla and melted butter and mix well.
4) Add flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir until smooth.
5) Stir in milk then bake for 15-20 minutes (or until a butter knife inserted comes out clean)
I attempted this recipe twice because the first time, my cupcakes came out rubbery and egg-y. Ew. The next time, I did not use all of the egg white. (This is probably due to my use of large-size eggs). I also made sure my baking powder was seriously heaping!
|Yaaay! So round and awesome!|
|Decorate any way you wish!|