Feel free to email any news, videos, recipes, or just about anything to mysweetdiversion(at)hotmail(dot)com!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cupcake Awesomeness!

This past weekend, I picked up my birthday gifts that were brought over from North Dakota. My bestest friend, Ashley is stationed there with her husband, and she knows me so well because my gifts were mostly cupcake themed!! First, I got a very cute cupcake bank! Sitting on the top of my drab stove, it livens it up a bit, I think.


Then there's a little container of cherry lotion...



And a chocolate sprinkle air freshener!!



I am so stoked to hang it in my car!


In other news, I was in search of canned pumpkin to make chocolate chip pumpkin cupcakes, and I couldn't find it!!! Fall has officially begun, people! I must keep searching... Otherwise, I will have to resort to baking pumpkins, which I guess couldn't be too bad... The weatherman is calling for rain all week... perfect for staying inside and baking. Looking forward to some sweet updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some feedback! Watch the language, though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails