Feel free to email any news, videos, recipes, or just about anything to mysweetdiversion(at)hotmail(dot)com!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Day!

Hello all!

I have moved my blog to Blogger from another blogging site due to technical issues. I like Blogger much better, however. A quick update on what you may have missed from the old blog.

This past August, I entered a very complex cake design into the Threadcakes competition... and lost. I was quite heartbroken over it, but the ones who did win had much cleaner execution and tighter design. There's always next year. On the upside, I gained 30+ hours worth of caking XP (I'm looking at you, nerds) and my beloved bought me theeeeeese...



I have yet to use them, for fear of ruining them somehow. They're so cute!

Anyhoo, my birthday was last month, and one of my gifts consisted of this lovely tome:

Cake Keeper Cakes by Lauren Chattman

I have marked several recipes that I want to try from it, and I can't wait! I'm definitely looking forward to the Pumpkin Pound Cake recipe as fall approaches. Yummm!

I look forward to blogging all things cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some feedback! Watch the language, though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails